The new episode of the !FALcast covers the big Sony hack, Lord of the Rings games, open world game design, anti-consumer fanboyism, and first-person platforming.
Please consider leaving us a review on iTunes!
Episode notes follow:
- Sony got hacked or something
- Gaming in social media
- Middle-Earth: Genocide of Mordor
- Ubisoft’s radio tower formula
- Do quest journals ruin open world games?
- Playing the designer instead of playing the game
- Wait, no; it’s minimaps that ruin open world games
- War in the North deserves better than its PC port
- Payday 2 may or may not be okay
- DeadCore: regarding limbs and floating eyeballs
- Final Fantasy X HD Remaster’s Dark Aeons
- Why do game consumers love companies and hate themselves?
This podcast is also available from Project! Fuckin American Lasers.