A new episode of the !FALcast is now available! In this episode, we're discussing Destiny's lore encyclopedia, Xenoblade Chronicles, Freedom Wars, Dante's Inferno, and loot grind.
Please consider leaving us a review on iTunes!
Episode notes follow:
- Freedom Wars gets explicit about unlocking gameplay features
- Dante’s Inferno: Hell doesn’t have to be this boring
- Adam grows as a person and faces his responsibilities
- Shirts and skins
- What’s up, Nick?
- Destiny takes off-putting lore encyclopedias to a whole new level
- Xenogears: Disc 2
- Player level imbalances versus asymmetrical multiplayer design
- Loving the loot grind or breaking the game
- RPG real estate
This podcast is also available from Project! Fuckin American Lasers.