Hey, all you guescanbers, Episode 12 of the !FALcast is here to argue about puzzle games and question whether virtual reality helmets make you look real silly.
Please consider leaving us a review on iTunes!
Episode notes follow:
- The pure logic puzzles of Hexcells
- Arcade, free-solution, and set puzzle types
- Digging through piles of puzzles versus getting things done
- Adam has some kind of problem with PixelJunk
- It’s okay to not finish games!
- Time lost as the key component of video game frustration
- Tower defense round-up
- How to play Civilization as an utter turtle
- Virtual Boy, 3DS, and headaches
- Does VR make you look dumb?
- Music-generated games
This podcast is also available from Project! Fuckin American Lasers.