The !FALcast weighs in with its own complicated condemnation of Konami.
Please consider leaving us a review on iTunes!
Episode notes follow:
- A very special Konami episode
- Profit margins versus creative change
- Time is a cycle, my man
- Are we still the target demographic for video games?
- What are Konami’s new business priorities, exactly?
- When was the last time Castlevania was good?
- Why Metal Gear matters
- Dissecting the oft-reanimated corpse of Silent Hill
- The murdered promise of Silent Hills
- Game preservation issues and Konami’s deletion of P.T.
- Augmented reality gaming for some reason
This podcast is also available from Project! Fuckin American Lasers.