The !FALcast returns to discuss The Witcher, Watch Dogs, and Suikoden in a new episode.
Please consider leaving us a review on iTunes!
Episode notes follow:
- The monster hunting science of The Witcher
- E3 demos are a sham
- Ubisoft’s mission to make open world game design as boring as possible
- Interesting voyeuristic vignettes in Watch Dogs
- The historical timeline approach to sequels
- Padded game lengths and pacing
- Suikoden is completely delightful
- Is mobile gaming really just different?
This podcast is also available from Project! Fuckin American Lasers.