The latest episode of the !FALcast is all about the investigative FMV hit, Her Story.
Please consider leaving us a review on iTunes!
Episode notes follow:
- A critical discussion of Sam Barlow’s Her Story
- Why do gamers feel threatened by new, non-violent genres?
- Would Her Story work as well without its story’s central conceit?
- The novelty of letting the player decide when the game is over
- Tagging, note-taking, and search methodologies
- Unique thought processes yield unique experiences
- Does the ending have a structural problem, or do we?
- Do we want more games like this?
This podcast is also available from Project! Fuckin American Lasers.