The !FALcast returns to discuss losing in Rocket League, the economics of dungeon crawling, and permanent progress in modern roguelikes.
Please consider leaving us a review on iTunes!
Episode notes follow:
- Discovering the joy of sports with Rocket League
- Matt is a terrible cartographer
- Etrian Odyssey is NOT grindy, dammit
- Trauma Center can be a sloppy operation sometimes
- Yoshi’s Woolly World: harder than you might think
- Obsession is the dark side of perseverance
- Battling fatigue in Darkest Dungeon
- The role of permanence in modern roguelikes
This podcast is also available from Project! Fuckin American Lasers.