Episode 3 of the !FALcast is now available! In this episode, we're discussing 1001 Spikes, Bioshock, South Park, The Wolf Among Us, morality systems, and level design.
Please consider leaving us a review on iTunes!
Episode notes follow:
- There’s nothing like your first Souls game
- Adam struggles to get past structural repetition in Bravely Default’s story
- Looking back on Bioshock
- Rewarding nonlethal play styles
- The perils of extreme black/white morality systems
- The Wolf Among Us and highlighting important decisions
- Matt is a bit of a South Park fan
- Level design in 1001 Spikes
- The great Resident Evil 4 control debate
This podcast is also available from Project! Fuckin American Lasers.