Episode 8 of the !FALcast is up now! This time around, we're talking about Diablo, Infamous, Resident Evil, and quicktime events.
Please consider leaving us a review on iTunes!
Episode notes follow:
- The War in the North is ended
- Diablo 2 and replaying games for character development
- Also, Diablo 1 is better
- How to shoot someone with a tranq dart
- Missing the boat with older games
- Forgiving Silent Hill
- Namco’s loading screen mini-games
- Resident Evil 6 is an ambitious mess
- Where have all the quicktime events gone?
- Saints Row 3 & 4
- Infamous: Second Son
- More open world problems
- Dichotomous morality systems
- All the games are open world games now
- “If I jump on a Goomba, it certainly dies.”
- Mario games: Are they all the same? (no)
This podcast is also available from Project! Fuckin American Lasers.